Parmesan Cheese Garlic Bread Recipe
This garlic bread features the sharp flavor of Parmesan cheese.
- 1 long loaf of Italian bread
- 1 stick butter, at room temperature
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 3 Tbs Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1/2 Tbs fresh marjoram, minced
- 1/2 Tbs fresh thyme
- 2 basil leaves, minced
- Cut the bread lengthwise. Score the bread in serving size portions (cut down to but not through the bottom crust).
- Mix the butter with the garlic, cheese, marjoram, thyme, and basil.
- Spread the bread with the butter-garlic mixture.
- Bake in the over for 10-15 minutes at 375F.
- Toast under the broiler for 1 minute.
- Serve while hot.
Note: If you don't have fresh herbs available, use 1/3 of the amount in dried herbs.
You Should Also Read:
Goat Cheese Garlic Bread
Green Olive Garlic Bread
Simple Garlic Bread Recipe
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2021 by Paula Laurita. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Paula Laurita. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Cinzia Aversa for details.