Guest Author - Taisha Turner
The Brotherhood of the Healers have special powers. There are many groups of Healers around the world. They train in the headquarters in the Silver Valley in the Himalayas. Upon completion of their training, many return to their native country to aid their people.
The Healers each have different powers. In the Silver Valley, they hone these powers. Here is a short-list of their many powers of the mind.
1. The ability to see the future.
2. The ability to cure illness.
3. The ability to transport themselves from one place to another.
4. The ability to control the weather.
5. The ability to create riches.
6. The ability to listen to the winds for information and send messages by the wind.
7. The ability to read patterns in water or in the sky.
8. The ability to control remeberance and forgetting.
9. The ability to converse with beasts.
10. The ability to speak the different languages of the human race.
11. The ability to perform telekinesis.
12. The ability to remove pain from others.
13. The ability to control oneís own pain.
14. The ability to interpret ancient books of spells.
15. The ability to control the force and direction of the wind.
16. The ability to see things that happen far away.
Read more about Anand, Nisha and Abahaydatta's quest to return the all-powerful conch to its rightful place in the Himalayas. The Conch Bearer
Read about the amazing Brotherhood of Healers in the Conch Bearer Series. They are a great read for lovers of the fantasy genre. Get The Conch Bearer and Mirror of Fire and Dreaming to join the magical quests in India.
Sign up to receive the free Children's Books Reviews newsletter. Do not miss any future articles.
Dr. Seuss' Books
Don Freeman's Books
Stan Berenstain's Books