Books & Music
Food & Wine
Health & Fitness
Hobbies & Crafts
Home & Garden
News & Politics
Religion & Spirituality
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Is It Time For A Makeover?
What is a makeover anyway? It can be a lot of things to a lot of people. Thereís the: youíve lost that extra 10-20 pounds you put on during the holiday season makeover. Now youíd like to put your new body minus a few of the extra curves into a sleek new outfit and show it off. But where do you begin?
You know that what you have in your closet no longer fits and you donít want to step outside your door in clothes that will make you look frumpy.
Then thereís the: youíve cut four inches off your hair, lightened it up and gotten a new style makeover. Lightens your face, gives lift to your eyes Ö at least thatís what youíre hoping for.
Did I forget the Iíve put myself at the bottom of the list for 15 year makeover. You know the one, where your children and husband/significant other have topped the list and youíve just kind of hung in there as the mom who handles everything.
If any of these scenarioís sound familiar, youíre not alone. Itís often referred to as being stuck in a rut. And it usually takes intervention from friends and family to get you into a environment where they can do a drastic makeover on you.
If youíre feeling plain and unattractive Ö out of touch with your sex appeal Ö lacking the confidence you once had Ö itís time for a makeover.
Letís Release the Beauty Within
How is this possible, releasing the beauty within? We can begin with 5 steps and they will change the way you feel about how you see yourself.
1. Take inventory of who you are and where youíd like to be. - Want to loose 10 pounds, how can this be accomplished?
2. -Nutrition will definitely play a roll in your new found body. - Not only will the right foods provide you with a leaner body, the rights foods will also nourish your skin and hair.
3. Youíve got to move it to loose it. - Physical activity is an important part of beauty. It will help open your pores and clean out harmful chemicals stored inside of you. You donít have to limit yourself to boring exercise routines, you can always take a Salsa Dance Class, or take swimming and tennis lessons. Balls in your court on this one.
4. Dressing your body type. - Have you looked in the mirror lately? What did it reveal to you about how youíre shaped? Small top - wide hips, broad shoulders -slim hips, belly bulge, full rear end or low ridding hips. Like it or not, itís you! The purpose of a makeover is to dress your body type with the right silhouette so that you cover the areas you donít like or enhance the areas you like.
5. Pampering You - When it boils down to it, nothing is going to look or feel beautiful on you if youíre stressed out, angry, resentful or just plain ole worn out. So creating an at home spa is going to be crucial. A place for you to ease into and immerse yourself into a warm tub of water, with the beautiful scent of essential oils drizzled over bath salts. Does that sound inviting?
Is it possible youíve been neglecting yourself far too long. Donít you owe it to yourself, to take care of the woman you are? So I ask you again, Is It Time For A Makeover? Iíd say the answer to that question is a Big Yes!
Thatís it for this week. As always Ö
Dedicated to Your Beauty
| Related Articles | Editor's Picks Articles | Top Ten Articles | Previous Features | Site Map
Content copyright © 2015 by Juliette Samuel. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Juliette Samuel. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Juliette Samuel for details.
Website copyright © 2015 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.