Spaghetti with Garlic and Fresh Herbs Recipe
Take advantage of your fresh herbs to create this interesting pasta dish.
This pasta dish uses bread crumbs to help the sauce adhere to the pasta.
Spaghettini alle Erbe
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 Tbs parsley, finely chopped
- 3/4 tsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 3/4 tsp fresh thyme, finely chopped
- black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 tsp fresh basil, shredded
- 2 Tbs dried bread crumbs
- Boil the water for the pasta.
- Put the olive oil and garlic in a large skillet over a medium-high heat and cook until the garlic just begins to change color.
- Stir in the parsley, rosemary, thyme, salt, and pepper. After a minute remove from the heat.
- When the past is cooked al dente, drain it and add it to the sauce in the skillet, and return the skillet to a low heat.
- Add the basil to the skillet and toss until the pasta is well coated with the sauce.
- Sprinkle the bread crumbs over the pasta, toss and serve.
You Should Also Read:
Aglio e Olio - Garlic & Olive Oil - Recipe
Cheesy Garlic Bread
Hot Garlic and Anchovy Sauce
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2019 by Paula Laurita. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Paula Laurita. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Cinzia Aversa for details.