Italian Grilled Tuna Recipe
Fire up the grill and enjoy some great fish! This recipe calls for tuna steaks.
Italian Grilled Tuna Steaks
- 3 pounds tuna steaks
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 Tbs basalmic vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp fresh oregano
- 1 tsp fresh thyme
- 2 Tbs fresh parsley, chopped
- black pepper, freshly ground
- Make a battuto by chopping the garlic, oregano, thyme, parsley, salt, and pepper until everything is reduced to a paste.
- Mix the olive oil and the vinegar together in a small bowl.
- Brush both sides of the fish with the oil-vinegar mixture.
- Sprinkle the fish evenly, on both sides, with the battuto.
- Place the fish, on a hot grill (or under a broiler).
- When the first side is browned, turn over carefully. The tuna is done when the flesh starts to flake easily. Don't over cook!
Bella Italian Food Recommends
Weber Style Professional-Grade Fish Turner
Don't let the fish break! Use this 7" wide turner to flip your fish and other fillets. It's useful when you are grilling eggplant and other vegetables. The turner is 18" long for maximum safety. It is made of 304-Grade Stainless Steel.
You Should Also Read:
Grilled Fish Steaks Recipe
Grilled Italian Pork Chops With Rosemary Recipe
Grilled Mozzarella Recipe
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2022 by Paula Laurita. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Paula Laurita. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Cinzia Aversa for details.