5 Beauty Tips For Skin Of color
(1) - Cleanse, Tone and Moisturize, that's your basic skin care regimen. Cleansing your face with a cream cleanser that will not strip your skin of its natural oils is first and foremost. Harsh cleanser will cause your skin to dry and crack.
Toners bring your skins pH balance back to normal. A good rosewater toner will also help hydrate your skin.
Moisturizers will give your dry skin the oils it's missing and can be used along side serums to address other skin care challenges.
(2) - Exfoliate - Removing the dead skin cells from your skin will help with dehydrated skin and dry skin. Dead skin cells will not allow your skin to benefit from the products you use.
The exfoliation process should not be one that's done with harsh products. This can often cause more damage to your skin than necessary.
(3) - Using Serums will nourish your skin and penetrate into your inner most layers deeper than moisturizers. Serums are formulated as specialist. They address specific concerns with your skin such as discoloration, sagging skin, age spots and wrinkles. They are formulated to deliver antioxidants and vitamins to your skin to handle any beauty issues.
Serums are lighter in texture than moisturizers, they don't conflict with other bases, will absorb quickly into your and they can also be oil free.
(4) - Using Facial Mask will provide deep nourishment to your skin. But a mask will also add 15 to 20 more minutes to your skin care regimen. If you will slow down and give yourself this extra time, your will find that a facial mask will be very beneficial to your skin of color.
Facial mask moisturize, increase circulation, detoxify and replenish nutrients in your skin. Not only does this add dimension to your skin care regimen but it also as depth to your skin care treatments.
When choosing a mask for your face, be sure to choose it base on your skin type. Acne skin does need a mask that will add oil to your skin and dry skin doesn't need a mask that will pull out oils.
Know your skin and its type and choose a mask for it accordingly.
(5) - Ingredients are extremely important. Look for ingredients that will nourish and moisturize your skin and remove dead skin cells gently. Shea butter, jojoba oil, jojoba wax beads, hyaluronic acids and vitamin E should be high on your list.
The simplier the better. This is a quick list to keep your skin care regimen simple and to the point.
Dedicated To Your Beauty
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2019 by Juliette Samuel. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Juliette Samuel. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Juliette Samuel for details.