Books & Music
Food & Wine
Health & Fitness
Hobbies & Crafts
Home & Garden
News & Politics
Religion & Spirituality
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Making a Romantic Manifestation Box
For those who would like more love in their lives, here’s a manifestation craft project.
This creative activity allows you to use the power of your intention to bring your heart’s desires into your life. The idea is adapted an exercise in Sonia Choquette’s excellent book ‘Your Heart’s Desire’. You can use it for any aspect of your life that you would like to focus on. Here we focus on bringing in love and romance.
If you work with the cycle of the moon it is best to begin at the new moon for the start of the project and gathering of materials. Make the box up as the moon is waxing towards full moon; you are aiming to bring positive things into your life. It is best to spend a while just contemplating the project and gathering the appropriate materials- they may ‘jump out at you’ in all sorts of places. This stage is fun so don’t rush it.
You will need:
A cardboard box and some attractive paper to cover it in. Maybe a design with hearts or roses, cherubs or something else that symbolises love to you.
Images, for example your own drawings, paintings, stickers, or photos, pictures from magazines that you find romantic.
Other objects which symbolise your love and affection for you, for example a satin heart, heart shaped confetti, a red candle, love hearts candy, rose quartz, a romantic menu, a champagne cork
A picture of yourself looking radiantly happy & if you want more romance in an existing relationship then a picture of you and your partner looking blissfully happy together would be great.
Paper and a pen
Adhesive and scissors
NB. A photo of someone whom you want to draw in to your life is not appropriate! It is very bad karma to try to manipulate a specific individual! However a list of the qualities they possess that you find attractive can be included as this is the kind of person you wish to draw into your life. In fact you might like to write your wish list up as a letter to the Universe describing the sort of partner you are after. Take care with this step- remember the old adage- be careful what you ask for, you might just get it!
* When you have gathered all your materials and are ready to put your box together you need to ensure that you will have a couple of hours completely undisturbed. This is important as you can then to focus your intention clearly. Unplug that phone!
* Start by decorating your box. Cover it with the paper you have chosen. You may choose to make a collage of uplifting, positive images to decorate the inside.
* Nestle tissue paper or fancy shredded packaging into the box and if you have a romantic essential oil such as rose add a few drops to the tissue paper, or a drop or two of a perfume that makes you feel special.
* Carefully place your chosen objects one by one into your box. As you place each one hold it for a few moments and focus on the reason you chose it.
* On the paper write down a message to clearly state your intention, for example:
I (name) now welcome and accept love and romance into my life.
If you really want to go to town use a piece of parchment or handmade paper & scented ink. Place this in the box.
* Place the picture of your happy smiling self, or of yourself and your partner, face upwards on top of the affirmation
* Close the box and tie it with red ribbon- you might also want to seal it shut with some melted red wax
* Place your box somewhere safe, where prying eyes or fingers will not interfere with it and leave it alone, confident that it is working.
* Be patient and allow the Universe a little time to fulfil your request!
If you’d like to find out more about manifestation I can 'wholeheartedly' recommend Sonia Choquette’s ‘Your Heart’s Desire’ to you.
Content copyright © 2013 by Lauren D´Silva. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Lauren D´Silva. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Lauren D´Silva for details.
Website copyright © 2013 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.