Fun In The Sun for Ethnic Beauties
Hot Fun In The Summertime
Technically it's not yet summertime for most of you but the weather has given way to some beautiful and warm days.
Yes, it's that time of the year when every type of body shape known to man is headed for the beach. So whether you have a beer belly, baby fat belly, too much food belly or six pack abs belly, it's time to say hello to fun in the sun.
I don't know about you but when I go to the beach I see some of the most beautiful ethnic bodies walking and sunning on the sand.
There are 5 key factors to consider when you've taken time off for rest and relaxation and it includes fun in the sun.
1. - Be sure and stay well hydrated. That means drinking lots of "Water". Soda/Pop, beer, teas and wine are no substitute for water. Your cells need the real thing.
2. - Use some type of sunscreen/sunblock to ward off the UVA and UVB rays of the sun. While the sun is a wonderful source of Vitamin D, you'll need to pace your time spent in its glorious rays.
A wide brimmed hat wouldn't hurt either. You'll still get the beautiful bronzed tan you seek but the wide brimmed hat will shield your face from direct rays.
3. - Limit your time in the sun. Early morning before noon and early evening beginning around 4:00 pm, will give you great sun time without you having to lay out and bake during the hottest time of the day.
4. - Play and have fun. A long walk early morning or early evening is a great way to enjoy nature as sand meets water. You've got two of the four elements at your feet.
Find a bike rental and ride the beach. Play volleyball with the other guest. It's a great way to get exercise without exercising. Find a club or play some music and dance the night away.
5. - Enjoy Life! Your've worked hard for your break away from your job or business. Believe it or not, the sunlight and the moonlight will feed your soul during your visit at the water.
Don't like the beach and all the sand? You can have just a much fun pool side.
As Always ...
Dedicated To Your Beauty,
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2023 by Juliette Samuel. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Juliette Samuel. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Juliette Samuel for details.