Christian Living Sayings
- Keep God in first place in your life. Everything else will fall into line.
- In this world security is a fleeting feeling. True security comes from the only One who never changes. The Everlasting God.
- Looking for a good life? Love, peace and harmony come from one place – God the Creator.
- The only safe place is in the protection of God Almighty.
- Trusting God to provide is not easy. Worry, anxiety, and agonizing over problems comes more naturally. Trust the One who provides.
- Christian community is Christian brothers and sisters helping each other to remain faithful in living the Christian life.
- God doesn’t consider healing a miracle. He is simply returning us to a state that is closer to the perfection that He planned for us.
- God heals and will heal every infirmity. If not in this life, then we can be sure of it in the next.
- True peace – inner tranquility is a gift from God. That peace comes from an intimate relationship with Him.
- He leads me to spiritual nourishment. He refreshes and restores me. He keeps me on the right path. He protects me from danger. Absolutely! Jesus is the Good Shepherd.
- Ever felt completely alone? You aren’t. When no one else knows how hurt you are, God does.
- He commands 10,000 angels. How can you doubt that He is capable of protecting you?
- Time, money, service? What kind of sacrifice do I make in order to worship the Supreme Lord of my life?
- How often do I remember that I am sanctified and set apart for God’s divine purpose?
- The Lord never leaves. He is always present. Why aren’t Christians the most peaceful and joyful people on earth - all the time?
- Because of Jesus, we can approach Almighty God with confidence. We are welcome at the throne.
- I am responsible for what I see. To what am I exposing myself that is causing a desensitized spirit?
- I am responsible for what I think about. How are my thoughts feeding fear, lust, anger?
Think About These Things
- God asks me to love Him and to love others. This is such a simple guideline for Christian living.
- Storms come. When tragedy strikes there is only one foundation that stands secure – Jesus Christ.
What are your favorite Christian living sayings? Share them in the forum.
A Walk With the Women of the Bible
EBook by Lynne Chapman
Join me in getting to know some amazing
women of the Bible
while we extract valuable insights and
lessons from their lives.
Now available for Kindle under new title
A Walk With EVE
Also available in paperback from Cafe Press.
Names of God Ebook
Almighty God. The Creator of heaven and earth.
Our God is given names in Scripture that
describe the characteristics of His personality.
Experience God through the names given Him in Scripture.
You Should Also Read:
40 Days to a Richer Life
The Many Names of God
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2019 by Lynne Chapman. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Lynne Chapman. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Lynne Chapman for details.