Women's Fashion Newsletter
Welcome to the new and improved newsletter. Fashion is all about visuals so in order to make this newsletter more useful and appealing to all of you fashionistas, I created a new design. It enables me to show you images of what I write about in the articles and it is much easier to read.
I hope you like it as much as I do and there will be amazing additions over time. If, however, you preferred the text only version, I would like to hear your feedback.
Classic, Timeless, Chic: Create a wardrobe that lasts a lifetime
My closet is full yet I never find anything to wear! Solution: Create a timeless & chic wardrobe that lasts a lifetime in 3 simple steps (shopping list included).
Please visit WomensFashion.bellaonline.com for even more great content about Women's Fashion.
5 Great Recycling Tips from Garmentsaver.com
1) Sorting bin ? Just like you do for paper and plastic, create a receptacle for old clothing to donate or discard.
2) Cleaning rags ? Cut up absorbent items (like cottons or knits) into squares to make cleaning rags.
3) Check local thrift stores to see if they have a rag bin. Those that do will resell old fabrics in bulk to manufacturing industries for a variety of purposes.
4) Charitable organizations - Places like Goodwill, Salvation Army and Dress For Success will accept and resell donated items to support a variety of programs that help the less fortunate.
5) Consignment shops ? This is a great way to get cash for your worn items.
- Gold/bamboo bracelets
- Tangerine color
- Capes and cape trenches
- Mini bags
This week, we are talking Royal Wedding, lace, fringe, and much more! Join us
FREE Fashion Consultation
- An important event coming up and you don't know what to wear?
- Got a fashion question that you wish anyone could answer?
- Need an opinion on how to improve a certain outfit or your style in general?
Schedule a FREE fashion consultation session now (conducted on MSN or Skype). If none of these timings work for you or you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
I hope to hear from you sometime soon, either in the forum or in response to this email message. I thrive on your feedback! Don't forget to join our Facebook page for fashion scoop.
Have fun passing this message along to family and friends, because we all love free knowledge!
Dina Tarek, Women's Fashion Editor
Looking for that classic handbag you just read about or a cute on trend mini bag?
For choosing a unique 24/7 all-purpose handbag (at a great price) as mentioned in the article, check out Murval Paris!