logo
g
Beauty & Self
Books & Music
Career
Computers
Education
Family
Food & Wine
Health & Fitness
Hobbies & Crafts
Home & Garden
Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies

dailyclick
Bored? Games!
Nutrition
Postcards
Take a Quiz
Rate My Photo

new
Houseplants
Romance Movies
Creativity
Family Travel
Southwest USA
Irish Culture
Home Finance


dailyclick
All times in EST

Full Schedule
g
g SF/Fantasy Books Site

BellaOnline's SF/Fantasy Books Editor

g

Newsletter Archive
Hailing Frequencies!

Every Thursday, you could receive the Science Fiction Fantasy Books newsletter. This newsletter will tell you what the latest article is about and provide you with a simple link to get there. It will inform you of any upcoming games or contests, conventions or awards in the realms of Fantasy and the universes of Science Fiction.

The SF/F Books column here at BellaOnline will provide reviews of great books for Middle Readers, Young Adults, Adults and Erotica. It will introduce you to fresh new authors and classic novelists. There are Discussion Guides for book clubs and up-to-date information about all the different types of science fiction and fantasy sub-genres. Once a month, there will be an article dedicated to Conventions and Faires - and not just the when and where variety. You'll learn about cosplay, panels, autographs, etiquette, accommodations, gaming, vendors, volunteering, contests, charity, and words to the wise. There are interviews with writers, illustrators and publishers from all over the world who are eager to share their creations with you.

What you won't get when you sign up for the SFFBooks newsletter is spam or fluff or irritating nonsense. You sign up for it; we won' betray your confidence in us by selling your email address or flooding you with inane offers which have nothing to do with Science Fiction/Fantasy books. And you can unsubscribe at any time. (But I don't think you should unsubscribe - you'll miss one of these great articles!)

Make sure your email will recognize the newsletters by adding BellaOnline.com as one of your acceptable senders. Type carefully (spell twice, send once). 40% of all lost newsletters are due to mistyped information. (What about the other 60%, you ask? We don't know - they're lost...)

Once you sign up for this safe, secure and informative newsletter, you will receive a prompt from us. Make sure you received it and if not, see above about lost emails and try again.

I look forward to communicating with you through this newsletter, the forum, and of course, face to face at the next convention. If you love Science Fiction and Fantasy Books and can't wait for the next one, stop by my column and I'll tell you wonderful things about what's out there.



Online Archive of Recent Newsletters

July 31 2014
July 25 2014
July 17 2014
July 12 2014
July 4 2014
June 12 2014
June 11 2014
May 29 2014
May 23 2014
May 8 2014
May 1 2014
April 17 2014
April 3 2014
March 27 2014
March 20 2014
March 13 2014
March 6 2014
February 27 2014
February 26 2014
August 15 2013
June 6 2013
April 18 2013
March 28 2013
March 7 2013
January 17 2013
December 29 2012
November 15 2012
October 11 2012
October 4 2012
August 16 2012
July 19 2012
June 14 2012
May 31 2012
May 17 2012
April 19 2012
March 29 2012
March 15 2012
March 1 2012
February 16 2012
February 2 2012
January 6 2012
December 18 2011
November 2 2011
October 9 2011
August 16 2011
July 11 2011
May 27 2011
May 10 2011
February 28 2011
January 13 2011
November 12 2010
October 17 2010
August 25 2010
July 7 2010
June 8 2010
April 16 2010
March 1 2010
January 7 2010
December 16 2009
October 18 2009
September 17 2009
July 14 2009
June 8 2009
May 21 2009
April 24 2009
March 31 2009
February 11 2009
December 27 2008
October 30 2008
October 14 2008
September 12 2008
August 22 2008
August 11 2008
July 9 2008
May 31 2008
May 12 2008
April 12 2008
March 25 2008
February 29 2008
January 28 2008
January 11 2008
November 9 2007
October 23 2007
September 15 2007
August 7 2007
June 22 2007
May 24 2007
May 3 2007
April 4 2007
February 14 2007
January 17 2007
January 3 2007
November 22 2006
November 6 2006
October 15 2006
September 18 2006
August 25 2006
August 4 2006
July 21 2006
June 22 2006
June 9 2006
May 17 2006
May 4 2006


Unsubscribe from the SF/Fantasy Books Newsletter

Master List of BellaOnline Newsletters



g

For FREE email updates, subscribe to the SF/Fantasy Books Newsletter

g features
Raegan Butcher Interview

Jamie Brindle Interview

Discuss 9 Incarnate

Archives | Site Map

forum
Forum
email
Contact

Past Issues
memberscenter


vote
Poetry
Daily
Weekly
Monthly
Less than Monthly



BellaOnline on Facebook
g


| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.


BellaOnline Editor