I believe you can work your business full time or part time but not sometime and expect to make money. If you are truly committed to success, you must be consistent in your day-to-day money making activities. You’ll want to read the article and watch the video – be sure to turn up your speakers.
The key to achieving your business building and moneymaking goals is consistency. Whether you work from home or in a large office, consistently working toward your goals is the key to moneymaking success.
Moneymaking consistency is about:
1. Knowing what you want and why you want it. Have you made time to write out your mission statement? Have you written out your personal and professional motivation for succeeding and making your goals a reality?
2. Setting goals that motivate you toward greater success. Have you set short term and long term goals for your business and yourself? Have you committed emotionally to your goals?
3. Developing a workable plan of action. When you sit down at your desk to begin your day, do you know what you want to achieve for that day, the week, the coming month and even the next year?
4. Working your plan day-to-day to keep you going positively forward. Are you consistently working your plan of action? Do you chunk out specific hours to work your business, learn new skills and develop yourself personally and professionally?
5. Not giving up before payday. Have you made the emotional, physical and even financial commitment to not giving up until your goals become reality? Are you committed to success?
The key to success is consistency in all areas of your business and career. It is being consistent in your social media, your goal setting, your moneymaking activities, your positive mindset and especially the commitment you have to making your business a success.
I’ll say it again – You can work your business full time or part time but you cannot work your business sometime and expect to make consistent money. Success in business, and in life, is all about staying focused on the big picture and the end result and then committing to consistently working positively toward those results.
Share your thoughts with us on our Business Coach Forum:
Direct link to the Business Coach Forum
I'd like to recommend my Kindle ebook How To Keep Yourself and Your Business On Track. The empowered woman's guide to staying focused on your money making goals. Here's a direct link: How To Keep Yourself and Your Business On Track (Women Empowering Women)
I am also an affiliate of Amazon.com and if you purchase this book through this link, I will earn a commission.