Books & Music
Food & Wine
Health & Fitness
Hobbies & Crafts
Home & Garden
News & Politics
Religion & Spirituality
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Millionaires And The Middle Class – A Review
Wouldn’t you agree that the very rich and the middle class have a different attitude toward wealth and business success? That’s exactly what Keith Cameron Smith explores in his book The Top 10 Distinctions Between Millionaires and the Middle Class.
Bottom line: To be rich, you have to think and act rich.
Here’s why I believe this “millionaire” mindset is important for business success: In order to succeed in business, you must believe you deserve to become financially successfully. The successful woman in business “thinks” like a millionaire.
Keith Cameron Smith has definitely read the classic self-development and wealth books and learned the lessons. In his book The Top 10 Distinctions Between Millionaires and the Middle Class he is placing his own interpretation and life’s experiences on what he’s learned. This book is about sharing those wealth lessons with us. I applaud him for that!
I agree with the author that acquiring and keeping wealth – thinking like the rich and very rich – is a combination of self-development and wealth development. If you’re not comfortable succeeding and prospering, you won’t be comfortable being and staying rich. Great lesson for all of us!
The Top 10 Distinctions Between Millionaires and the Middle Class is a quick read little book. I read it in an hour. I’ll read it again and also suggest to others that they too read this book. To me, that is a sign of a good book – one you’ll want to read again and recommend to others.
Here’s what makes this book special:
1. Keith Cameron Smith gives you ten very good and practical distinctions between the mind-set, habits and beliefs of poor people and rich people. And, these distinctions can make the difference between having wealth and living paycheck to paycheck.
2. He provides good illustrations in the form of examples and stories, most from his own life experiences. It’s the stories that make the lasting impressions. His writing style is easy and relaxed – he shares and doesn’t preach at the reader.
3. This book is rich in content but compact enough to read and digest easily.
4. This book is not a how to for making money in business – it’s a how to get your mental house in order so you can make money in business.
5. The author has been there, done that and is now sharing the lessons learned with us. It’s up to us to take these lessons and begin thinking like the very rich.
My favorite distinction: Millionaires have multiple sources of income. The middle class has only one or two. I think in the current economy this lesson is of particular importance – don’t place all your eggs in one or two baskets. Learn how to turn your moneymaking abilities into multiple streams of passive income.
I recommend The Top 10 Distinctions Between Millionaires and the Middle Class by Keith Cameron Smith as a beginning book for those who want to learn how to think like millionaires.
Join me in Business Coach Forum and let us know what you think.
Here is a direct link to Amazon.com where you can read more about this book and purchase it online: The Top 10 Distinctions Between Millionaires and the Middle Class
Here is a link to the Kindle version: The Top 10 Distinctions Between Millionaires and the Middle Class
I've purchased this book for myself and my opinions are solely mine. I am also an affiliate of Amazon.com and if you purchase this book through this link, I will earn a commission.
Content copyright © 2013 by Sharon Michaels. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Sharon Michaels. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Sharon Michaels for details.
Website copyright © 2013 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.