Recipe For Monkey Bread
- 2 loaves frozen white bread dough
- 1/2 Cup (1 stick) Unsalted Butter, melted
- About 1 Cup white sugar
- 1-2 Tablespoons Cinnamon (depending on taste)
- The night before, leave dough to thaw in the refrigerator, according to package directions. (Or, place both loaves next to each other in greased pan. Place greased plastic wrap over top.) In the morning remove from the refrigerator and allow to rise for about an hour, or until it is about doubled in size.
- Preheat oven to 350° . Mix sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl. Grease a round pan.
- Pull off small sections of dough, about the size of small dinner rolls. Roll each in the butter first, then the sugar mixture. Place in pan touching each other. You may make an inner and outer ring.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the rolls in the center are no longer doughy and the tops are golden and crusty.
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2019 by Jamie Rose. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Jamie Rose. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Jamie Rose for details.