If you have been thinking about writing an information product this could be the book for you. You can read the written review and watch my video. The author doesn’t guarantee you’ll be a millionaire but does believe you’ll pick up good ideas for creating and selling advice products. Be sure to turn up your speakers.
I was given The Millionaire Messenger, Make a Difference and a Fortune Sharing Your Advice by Brendon Burchard as a gift and really didn’t know what to expect. Frankly, it sounded like a bunch of “hype” to me. Really, making a fortune by sharing advice? I realize that there are some motivational speakers, self-development gurus, and financial advisors who have written best selling books and seminars, so there is definitely money to be made sharing advice.
My philosophy is that if you read a book and come away with at least one “pearl of wisdom,” it was well worth your time and effort. Honestly, I came away with more than one idea and renewed enthusiasm for creating some new informational products.
Here are some of tips I’ve learned about making a difference and a fortune sharing advice:
1. We all have a million dollar message inside of us to share – our life’s lessons, challenges we have overcome, skills acquired over the years, etc.
2. Let me share a passage, “The best way to find your area of expertise is to ask yourself, “What is it that people are always asking me how I do?” or “What are the questions people always seem to be asking when they deal with the subject of ________?”
3. Chapter Five spells out 10 Steps To An Expert Empire. This chapter is filled with precise how to steps for creating your informational products, finding your audience and promoting your product. Basically this is a blueprint for developing and selling successful products.
4. To me, the greatest value of The Millionaire Messenger is that it gives you the self-confidence to develop your own informational products.
5. Chapter Seven covers “The Millionaire Mindset.” The author shares how to develop four powerful success-oriented beliefs. Those who have become a millionaire sharing advice are driven to both make a difference and build a business.
My recommendation: If you are considering writing a how-to book or developing informational products, this book could spark new ideas and also give you some practical business-building tips.
Remember, the author does not make promises that you will become a millionaire. But, in The Millionaire Messenger – Make a Difference and a Fortune Sharing Your Advice, Brendon Burchard does share his experiences and has included the experiences and stories of other successful entrepreneurs.
Here is an offsite link to Amazon.com so you can read more and purchase the book, The Millionaire Messenger: The Millionaire Messenger: Make a Difference and a Fortune Sharing Your Advice
Disclosure: I was given this book as a gift to read. All reviews are solely mine. As an affiliate of Amazon.com I will get paid on any purchase through the links within this article.