Books & Music
Food & Wine
Health & Fitness
Hobbies & Crafts
Home & Garden
News & Politics
Religion & Spirituality
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
If you find yourself feeling down here is a short list of sure fire ways to get your mood high again. Even if you’re not into it at first, promise yourself to try at least one way and watch your outlook change!
1. Go outside and take a deep breath. Take 10 deep breaths slowly and deliberately.
2. Make yourself an ice cream sundae. Be sure to have cherries, whipped cream, and chocolate syrup stocked up in the fridge for just such an occasion.
3. Put on your favorite outfit, get all glitzed up, and go walk the mall looking beautiful and debonair/handsome and distinguished.
4. Wear your “good shoes” on a regular day.
5. Treat yourself to your favorite candy.
6. Wear your prettiest underwear.
7. Give yourself permission to do your favorite activity.
8. Turn on your favorite song and sing along.
9. Drink a tall glass of water.
10. Allow yourself to take a power nap.
Perspective is everything. Each time you change it, you change your world for the better or the worse. Choose to have a great perspective, a hopeful and happily expectant one and watch your life become the stuff dreams are made of.
| Related Articles | Editor's Picks Articles | Top Ten Articles | Previous Features | Site Map
Content copyright © 2015 by Leah R. Patterson. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Leah R. Patterson. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Leah R. Patterson for details.
Website copyright © 2016 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.