Urinary tract infection symptoms of cystitis (bladder infection) are:
- Frequent urgent and painful urination
- Pain in the lower abdomen and back
- Blood or pus in the urine
- Frequent urge to urinate
- Dark urine
- Blood and/or albumin in the urine
- Lower back or abdominal pain
- Edema – swelling of the face, eyes or legs
- Nausea and vomiting
- Loss of appetite
- Anemia or high blood pressure (in severe instances)
For the Health, Weight Loss and Natural Nutrition Newsletter, click here.
Click here for the Site Map
Articles you might also enjoy -
Fact or Fiction: You get everything you need from the food you eat
Carotenoid Complex - Is It Hot or Is It Not?
Are You Tired Of Feeling Tired
How “GO” and “NO” Can Help You Manage Your Weight
© Copyright Moss Greene. All Rights Reserved.
Note: The information contained on this website is not intended to be prescriptive. Any attempt to diagnose or treat an illness should come under the direction of a physician who is familiar with nutritional therapy.