There's only 8 more days left until Halloween. Planning on dressing up this year? Looking for ideas? Here are a few:
* Plus Size Geisha Costume - Geisha costumes have been made popular with the success of Memoirs of a Geisha both in print and on the big screen. You can be a talented Japanese entertainer too.
* Plus Size Medusa Costume - There is something scary but at the same time sexy about the Gorgon Queen Medusa. She is one of three sisters from Greek mythology who had the power to turn men to stone should they gaze upon her in her altered form. Medusa's ability to turn...
* Plus Size Ladybug Costume - There is something comforting about the black and red suit of the lucky ladybug. If you want to spread your own ladybug wings then it is possible with this ladybug costume.
* Plus Size Vampire Costume - They entertained us through television and theaters for decades with new shows and movies always in the works. There are a lot of famous male vampires but so on the feminine side. They seem to be more dinner than the dine-ee.
* Plus Size Snow White Costume - Snow White was created in early 1800s during a time when the ideal woman was curvy, notice I said ideal, not peasant. When Snow White was released in film in the early 1900s the hourglass frame was most acceptable.
* Plus Size Witch Costume - Witch Halloween costumes are a popular item. We have all grown up with some form of witch in our head although these days witches tend to be more sexy than scary but scary is definitely available.
* Plus Size Wonder Woman Costume - The Amazon Princess is a symbol of beauty, intelligence, love, skill and strength amongst women for decades. Even plus size women feel a kinship to her. It was only last year that a costume was actually available commercially for plus size women.
* Plus Size Pirate Costume - A pirate costume is a great disguise for plus size women of all sizes. They are stronger and can survive longer at sea. Not to mention they make sexier pirates with all those curves.
Scary or Sexy?
I hope to hear from you sometime soon, either in the forum or in response to this email message. I thrive on your feedback!
Feel free to pass this message along to your curvy friends.
M. E. Wood, Large & Lovely Editor
One of hundreds of sites at BellaOnline.com