It's almost the weekend! I had some computer snafus at the beginning of the week but things seem to be on track leading into the weekend. Hope you are all having a great week.
There's a new giveaway on my plus size shopping blog, a $100 splurge for Black Cat Plus. Like last month you can have up to five entries. Good Luck!
Have you started thinking about costumes for yourself or the kiddies? Stop by the forum and let us know what your buying/making for this year. Are you going scary or sexy or a bit of both?
Silver Jeans Extended Wear Review - Silver Jeans is a mid-level premium denim line that is sold in Nordstroms, Dillard's, Buckle, Torrent etc; as well as online at their official website. They have been making jeans since 1991 offering a regular and an extended line. The extended line has sizes 14 to 24. Read Silver Jeans Review.
There's only 24 more days left until Halloween. Planning on dressing up this year? Looking for ideas? Here are a few:
* Plus Size Geisha Costume - Geisha costumes have been made popular with the success of Memoirs of a Geisha both in print and on the big screen. You can be a talented Japanese entertainer too.
* Plus Size Medusa Costume - There is something scary but at the same time sexy about the Gorgon Queen Medusa. She is one of three sisters from Greek mythology who had the power to turn men to stone should they gaze upon her in her altered form. Medusa's ability to turn...
* Plus Size Ladybug Costume - There is something comforting about the black and red suit of the lucky ladybug. If you want to spread your own ladybug wings then it is possible with this ladybug costume.
* Plus Size Vampire Costume - They entertained us through television and theaters for decades with new shows and movies always in the works. There are a lot of famous male vampires but so on the feminine side. They seem to be more dinner than the dine-ee.
* Plus Size Snow White Costume - Snow White was created in early 1800s during a time when the ideal woman was curvy, notice I said ideal, not peasant. When Snow White was released in film in the early 1900s the hourglass frame was most acceptable.
* Plus Size Witch Costume - Witch Halloween costumes are a popular item. We have all grown up with some form of witch in our head although these days witches tend to be more sexy than scary but scary is definitely available.
* Plus Size Wonder Woman Costume - The Amazon Princess is a symbol of beauty, intelligence, love, skill and strength amongst women for decades. Even plus size women feel a kinship to her. It was only last year that a costume was actually available commercially for plus size women.
* Plus Size Pirate Costume - A pirate costume is a great disguise for plus size women of all sizes. They are stronger and can survive longer at sea. Not to mention they make sexier pirates with all those curves.
Twitter? Then Follow Me...
I hope to hear from you sometime soon, either in the forum or in response to this email message. I thrive on your feedback!
Have a great weekend.
M. E. Wood, Large & Lovely Editor
One of hundreds of sites at BellaOnline.com
Any information that appears below this point is not sponsored by this editor. ***