|Creamy Holiday Potatoes|
- 1 cup sour cream, regular or low-fat
- 1 cup plain yogurt, regular or low-fat
- 3/4 cup grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 large sweet onion, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
- 8 to 10 medium baking potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
Spray a large covered casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray; set aside. Combine the sour cream, yogurt, grated cheese, chopped onion and chives. Place about half of the sliced potatoes in the bottom of the prepared casserole. Sprinkle with half of the salt and pepper. Spoon half of the sour cream mixture on top. Add the remaining sliced potatoes, then the remaining salt and pepper, then the remaining sour cream mixture. Sprinkle the seasoned bread crumbs over top. Cover and bake in a preheated oven at at 350° for 2 hours.
|Winterberry Covered Bowl, 2 Qt.|
This bowl is the perfect buffet companion because the lid keeps the heat in so food stays warm throughout the meal. It goes easily from the oven to the table and it's the perfect dish for storing and reheating holiday leftovers.