Books & Music
Food & Wine
Health & Fitness
Hobbies & Crafts
Home & Garden
News & Politics
Religion & Spirituality
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Stress and Anger - Ebook
This ebook by Susan Helene Kramer has been expanded and updated and the new information page is at the link.
It's easier to think through a situation when calm, so restoring personal peace is practical.
There are times in our lives when we feel frustrated and may feel anger and want to act on it instantly, and in the process hurt others and ourselves, also. Anger in action hurts us by disturbing our mind and body with a rush of adrenalin, raised bloodpressure, jerking actions of our muscles, loss of the ability to think logically and leaves us in a prolonged state of unrest.
Is it worth it to go through so much physically, mentally and emotionally when the effect is so negative and protracted?
This ebook explains about anger and its management from a spiritual - a holistic - point of view.
It is a guide to pull out and refer to time and again, especially when stress is getting to be overwhelming and anger threatens.
Each topic offers a nugget of wisdom as an alternative to lashing out.
The topics for adults include their own meditation.
This ebook is dedicated to His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama and his ideals of peace in the 21st century - let's make it a reality.
Part I. Meditations for Kids and Young Teens
1. Instant Anger Release Method for Kids
2. Walk Off Angry Feelings
3. When Anger Can Be Useful
4. Form Good Habits for Anger and Stress Relief
5. Replace a Stubborn Attitude for Anger and Stress Relief
6. Aerobic Activities for Anger and Stress Relief in School
7. Practicing Quiet Time for Anger and Stress Relief
8. Yoga with Learning Disabilities for Stress Relief
9. Yoga with Mixed Ages and Abilities for Stress Relief
10. Biking for Stress Relief
11. Instant Stress Relief Technique
12. Intermediate Quiet Time to Reduce Stress
13. Jogging as Stress Relief
14. Relaxation Response Exercises at School for Stress
15. Stress Relief Lesson for Preschoolers
16. Taking a Walk at School While Singing for Stress
17. Guided Walking Meditation for Stress
18. Water Play and Swimming for Stress
Part II. Older Teens and Adults
Topics 19 through 34
19. Instant Anger Release for Teens and Adults
20. Resolving Issues
21. Anger Robs Today's Happiness
22. Adjusting Goals
23. Handling Adversity
24. Creating Good Habits
25. Positive Thinking
26. Diffusing Temper Tantrums
27. Regulated Breathing Technique
28. Making Wise Choices
29. Difficult People
30. Analyze and Process
32. Getting Even
33. Constructive Criticism
34. Finding Contentment
To Buy Link for several ebook versions
The author, Susan Helene Kramer, has been writing on social issues, codependency, meditation and spirituality for more than 30 years.
| Related Articles | Editor's Picks Articles | Top Ten Articles | Previous Features | Site Map
Content copyright © 2014 by Susan Helene Kramer. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Susan Helene Kramer. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Susan Helene Kramer for details.
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.