Apple Crisp Recipe
This Apple Crisp recipe is very easy to prepare and makes for a great dessert (or even as a snack) with only 150 calories per serving. Enjoy!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Lightly coat a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Soak cherries in a bowl of 1/2 cup water until ready for use.
3. Mix oats, margarine, 1/4 cup of the flour, 1/4 cup sugar substitute, and 1 tbsp. of the cinnamon in a bowl. Stir until crumbly.
4. Toss apples and lemon juice together in a separate bowl. Combine remaining 1/4 cup flour, 2 tbsp. sugar substitute, and remaining 1 tbsp. cinnamon with apples and lemon juice mixture.
5. Place apples in baking dish and pour cherries and soaking water over apple mixture. Toss gently to combine. Sprinkle oat topping evenly over the fruit mixture.
6. Bake until apples are tender (appx. 40 minutes). Serve warm.
Makes 12 (1-cup) servings
Sodium: 60 mg
You Should Also Read:
Blueberries N' Cheese Coffee Cake Recipe
Peach Upside Down Cake Recipe
Almond Lemon Cake Recipe
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2019 by Jennifer Murray. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Jennifer Murray. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Megan Mignot for details.