Affirmations for Health and Fitness
Every aspect of your life can benefit from affirmations. Positive self-talk is a great step towards accepting yourself and changing the things you wish to change. You can use affirmations to help in your quest for health and fitness. If you have difficulty sticking to a healthy diet or exercise program, affirmations may help you find the motivation that you need to be successful.
A great way to use meaningful affirmations is to write your own. They can be tailored to your particular situation and needs. There is also nothing wrong with affirmations that are written be another person. Here are some examples of affirmations for health and physical fitness.
• I nourish my body with healthy food because my body is my temple and should be respected as such.
• I choose to break a sweat every day and be energized from it.
• I am healthy, strong, and beautiful.
• I sleep fully and peacefully. I wake refreshed and ready to start my day.
• I crave healthy and nourishing food.
• I am strong and powerful.
• I choose to let go of extra weight that I no longer need.
• I choose to be healthy and strong.
• I choose exercise to eliminate stress.
When writing your own affirmations, focus on the positive. Choose to let go of the things that no longer serve you. Be a strong and powerful person. Word the affirmation as though you believe it even if you do not believe it yet. The power of the affirmation is to help you believe in it.
Read your affirmations out loud every day. Believe what you are saying. Make it a part of you. Visualize the outcome that you want. If you want stronger muscles, picture yourself stronger. If you want to let go of extra weight, visualize what you will look like when you have let go of it.
Reading the affirmations and picturing the results are a good start. You also have to let the affirmations inspire you to work for what your want. Affirm, motivate, and work hard to achieve what you desire. The first step is to believe that you can do it.
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2018 by Teresa Post. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Teresa Post. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Teresa Post for details.