Guest Author - Linda Steele
As Valentine's Day approaches, many couples become antsy and simply overwhelmed. The holiday can be stressful for those who are searching for the perfect Valentine's gift to increase the romance in their lives. After all, sex can be the source of a couple's greatest bliss as well as their greatest stress. In particular, couples who dealing with weight or appearance issues may not be getting the joy and satisfaction that they should be getting from sex. Here are 10 great ways you can feel sexy!
1. Look good, feel great: You should always take the time to look your best. Buy some new make-up, have a facial, have your hair and nails done. By looking your best, you will feel your best. You will shine with sexiness.
2. Take the plunge. Add some scented bubble bath, light some candles, play some soft music and spend an hour in the bath. When you get out rub body lotion all over you from head to toe or better still, get your partner to do it.
3. Go naked (under your clothing any way). Go to work without your panties on. Just make sure your skirt is long enough to cover the goods in various sitting positions. Make sure that it is not see-through is also helpful or you may have some unwanted attention. Having the thought that nobody knows that you have no panties on will put a little smile on your face and send you wild.
4. Think about sex. Men do it every waking minute of the day so why shouldn't we. Let your mind get carried away with the thought of sex. Think about what you are going to do with your partner and what you would like done to you. Thinking about sex can really get you in the mood for it. It will definitely make you feel sexier when you are having sex.
5. Show off. Buy some sexy underwear. Perhaps some silk boxers will get you in the mood. Or maybe that fantastic little number you saw in Victoria’s Secret.
6. Light fantastic: Light some candles and place them around your room. The soft light reflected off of your body will make you look fantastic.
7. Talk dirty: Practice your bed side manners by letting your man know exactly what you want. Talking dirty to your partner will make you both feel sexier.
8. Take control. Be the dominant one in your next love-making session. Tell him what you want and that he is going to give it to you. You will feel such a high and he will be turned on as well. Men love a strong woman who knows what she wants.
9. Dance seductively with or for your partner. Need some tips to do an exotic dance for your man, check out The Art of Exotic Dancing for Everyday Women on the web.
10. Eat something sexy. Prepare your man a nice Valentine’s dinner full of aphrodisiacs. Begin your sensual meal with caviar. Caviar is considered an aphrodisiac for several reasons. Eggs are a symbol of fertility. Caviar, like Aphrodite who was born from sea foam, comes from the sea. Caviar, like many aphrodisiacs, is a very precious food that is reserved for special occasions. The best caviar is imported Beluga, and the best way to enjoy it is by the spoonful with chilled vodka or champagne.
The main course consists of Filet Mignon and Asparagus. Red meat works wonders on your libido and brain. After a high protein meal, your blood stream is flooded with the amino acid tyrosine. The chemicals made from tyrosine, dopamine and norepinephrine, trigger brain cells that enhance mental alertness and concentration. Asparagus is perhaps the most erotic member of the vegetable kingdom. In nineteenth century France bridegrooms were required to eat several courses consisting of asparagus, asparagus and more asparagus because of its reputed powers to arouse. The best way to eat this member of the lily family is steamed and dressed with butter, olive oil or Hollandaise sauce.
To finish this lovely meal, try Champagne and chocolates. The ‘bubbly’ is lovely and makes any time of the day or night special. The bubbles actually help the alcohol get into the blood stream a little quicker so you get a buzz on immediately. Chocolate contains over 400 different chemicals including caffeine and phenylethylamine (PEA), a brain chemical that some scientists believe arouses the same feelings that we experience when we are in love. Aztecs, the first chocoholics, ground cocoa beans added spices and drank the bitter brew without sugar. Legend has it that Montezuma drank 50 cups of cocoa before entering his harem of several hundred women.
Grab that glass of Champagne, I’d like to make a toast. Stop stressing. Have a little fun. Enjoy your meal, your champagne, your man and have a Happy Valentine’s Day!